Miyerkules, Marso 7, 2012

Stop Motion-ing

Stop Motion is an animation technique to make a physically manipulated object appear to move on its own. Using a lot of pictures that looks moving, you could make a video out of it. In my case, I've used a low-definition camera and a little knowledge of stop motion that's why my video turned out like this.





I created a stop motion video for my NSTP video blog. This is my first time to video blog and I know it's fail. haha! I've worked for this for 2 days and I guess it's all worth it. I just thought that some part are too fast that you can't even read the things I wrote in there. This is fun, actually. I enjoyed doing this. It's just that it requires a lot of time and effort. In capturing the pictures and for editing because you wouldn't want your video to be too fast or too slow right? So, yeah. I did everything that I could. I edited  the video at around 2-3am in the middle of night so everything was just okay for me then. But when I watched it again a day after I edited it. I was like "Damn, it's too fast." So, again. Sorry for the edits. I hope would enjoy! TPH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento