Sabado, Nobyembre 26, 2011

I've got the moves 9gagger

Yes, yes. I said it right. I'm a 9gag-ger. haha. I love surfing . I love it! It's my past time habit to open 9gag. and scroll it until I fell asleep.


So, what about 9gag?  9gag is an internet site full of pictures and videos of internet memes and gagged pictures of your favorite movies or TV shows. They post pictures of scenarios you've typically relate with. Funny thing is most of the internet memes are really something to relate to. Sometimes, they're posts are green and very malicious but of course, young generation do not take it as something obsolete right? It's just a joke for all you know. haha. So why do I like 9gag? alot of things! Here are some of my favorite 9gag posts that I also posted on my Twitter.


Yes, I know it's cute. That's why I like it but seriously, I'm not fond of cats. haha!


Okay, okay. I tell you again, I don't like cats but they're cute, right? Seriously, I love dogs more than cats! haha


I told you I love dogs more than cats! haha. One of my favorite dog posts.


I know, right? Happens all the time! haha.


Yes, it's me. I'm always like that. haha.


And of course, My most favorite 9gag posts of all time. The Harry Potter post! I know, it's cool! It's actually super cool!  This made me miss the Harry Potter series. I wanna watch Harry Potter again. haha. That kind of Harry Potter blues.

So that's it. Reasons to love 9gag. But wait, that's just a sneak peek of what to love about the site. So what are you waiting for? Go find your own 9gag favorite. TPH







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento