Linggo, Nobyembre 13, 2011

A Short Introduction

Hello everyone. I'm kinda excited starting my own blog. I was actually planning to have a decent blog a long time ago but it just happened today. Anyways, I can't have a serious blog if I have no one as my readers and I can't have readers without introducing myself to you, right?


Who am I? Well, I am Iola Katrina Murillo Sabio. I'm student taking up Information Technology in University of Santo Tomas. I am a frustrated make-up artist and an aspiring stylist. I love over-accessorizing all my outfits. I'm kinda simple when it comes to clothes but I'm extremely addicted to accessories. Favorites? Well, I like Hello Kitty stuffs. I'm fond of collecting Hello Kitty things.  Pink my secondary favorite color. I love blue. Funny thing is most of my things are pink. Anyways, I'm a fan of Korean TV series. It's my past time habit. I love watching Glee, Gossip Girl and uhhhm, well, Hellcats (I know right?). Whenever I'm bored, I always watched this American TV Series. What else? I'm not actually the typical blogger. I don't usually do blogs in my free times. I just started this one because of Laureen Uy. She's a pro when it comes to blog. Her blog gives a daily dose of her fashion technique which makes it even better.


Why Pink Huckleberry for this blog? 
PINK: I just like my things in pink and when I say in pink, it includes my blog. It's my kikay signature for all my things
HUCKLEBERRY:  I just Google-d a name of fruit that complements the word "pink" and I saw Huckleberry. It doesn't just complement the first word on my blog but it also complement my personality because when you say "I am a Huckleberry" it's just the same whe you say "I am the right one". I may not be the best one but I am the right one for everything.
Sorry for the ugly Huckleberry picture. I just grabbed it from Fruity Cuties website and I painted the Huckleberry in pink because it was originaly blue. TPH


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento