Sabado, Disyembre 10, 2011

Lights 2011

Christmas is coming! Yes and we all know that. But Christmas is ain't Christmas in UST not until they lit all the Christmas Lights and decor all around the campus. It has been a tradition for the Thomasian community to wait for the lighting of the Christmas lights or if not, they would enjoy it in the Paskuhan proper. For our barkada, it has also been a tradition for us to stay late night at school and enjoy this beautiful lights around the campus. 

This year it is tougher for us to stay late night because of the busy schedule of each of us. We needed to set a specific day to enjoy this late night stay but of course because it's planned it never came true. haha. What I did to see these beautiful lights? I need to stay late night even with a small number of people. Well, it's still worth it. :) Staying late night with Steffy Villalon, Anael Bautista and Ayii Tapon is good enough for my most awaited light-seeing. Of course, nothing would be better if I have all my barkada present when I see it, right? Anyways, I have a sneak pics of what to visit in UST

There are so many stars around the campus! 

The traditional Christmas Rain Lights


Newest innovation of UST in this year's Christmas Lights, Chandelier!

Of course, it would be better if I pt on my picture. haha! 

Pictures are edited through Instagram.TPH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento