Linggo, Disyembre 11, 2011

I Love Nails

I love nails! I don't know why but it has always been my favorite to design my nails. Of course I'm not a pro that's why I usually create and ugly designs. 


The first two pictures have the same design I just used different color shade. I use plain nail polish then added some gems to make it a nail art. but of course what would you expect with a 3D nail art? It never lasted longer than a week! I would have been lucky to keep in four days. 


This is one of my most favorite nail art ever. Its colorful finish made it really cool and it made my nails look perfect. Polka dot nail art has always been my strong point. I used to make strawberry nail art and that has been my best nail art ever. Too bad I still can't make one because I don't have red nail polish as of the moment.


The white nail art with the black cross design was my latest nail art. It should have been a water marble design but Filipino Nail Polish do not mix with water. It would have been better. But because I already painted my nails with white nail polish why not just make a design out of it? So I came up with the easiest and simplest design I could ever think of and voila. My black and white cross nail art. It actually reminds me of some flag of a certain country, I just can't remember what it is. TPH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento