Sabado, Enero 21, 2012

Christmas Tree, Level: Asian

I know it's late again (I keep on posting late blog post, nowadays. Sorry!) I went to the mall last December and I saw this in the middle of SM North Edsa The Block. A bunch of level: Asian Christmas Trees! I've read some article in 9gag about these Christmas Trees and I never knew that I will be able to see it in the Philippines! I thought pictures posted on 9gag were taken in the part of Asia! If you've read all my post, you would probably know that I'm a 9gag fan and if you still haven't read my post about 9gag, here it is. So, as I was saying, I was so amazed when I saw these Christmas Trees in real life so I thought, I wanted to share it with you guys. 


Here are the most beautiful Christmas Tree in my perspective. Its design is very complex and it made sense. It really look like it's really hard to make, right?





These two looks a lot simpler than the other designs but still looks hard to make. Well, I guess everything here is really hard to make, right?



Now, these two are the simplest for my perspective. It's just in my perspective, okay? Don't be mad at me. lol


And of course, the one who got the first place! This one has a theme of "Shipwreck in Christmas Carol". Its design represent every Filipino OFW who's working hard for their families in ships and boat. This also represent the wonderful things that you would see under the sea like sea urchin, sea anemone and a lot more!
TPH



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento