Martes, Enero 17, 2012

New Year, New Life

I know it's late but as the cliche goes, it's better late than never! I originally wanted to blog about Christmas too but since I can't find our Christmas photos and it's not that fun after all, I decided to just insert some stories about it here.

Yes, Christmas is not that fun last 2011. Why? We were celebrating it in the Capitol Medical Center because my mom was confined for a week. On December 23, she had to go under operation to remove her gallstones together with her gallbladder which make her weak until Christmas. But none of the above stopped us from celebrating Christmas so what we did is we bought food from KFC and Pizza Hut as our Noche Buena. 



So as I was saying, New Year is a lot better than Christmas. The sole reason is because we were able to celebrate it at home and my mom was discharged from the hospital 3 days before New Year's Eve. We were able to prepare for it and we were also able to buy enough fireworks to make it even better. We were also able to cook food and we too ordered meal from, of course, the finger-licking good KFC.


Yes, we were able to have a complete picture together plus one! We were joined by two of my brother's friends. It was fun and loud. 



And of course, it has been my tradition every year to have a sparkler shot. haha! A shot where I am holding my favorite firework. Yes, sparklers are my favorite fireworks because it is the safest coolest fireworks! haha.   I was wearing an orange shirt because I hear that the color of the year is orange.TPH 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento