Lunes, Marso 19, 2012

Rainbow 2009

Yes, I'm blogging when I suppose to be reviewing for my final exams. haha! Anyways, last week, I've opened my clear book of lyrics because I've been into covers nowadays so I opened it and at the back pages of my clear book, I saw a 1/2 crosswise intermediate pad with doodles of random things that I've been thinking that time. When I've read everything. I was like "Damn, I've been so corny back in the days" but you know the worst part in it? I've been a jejemon for once in my life. Of course, don't deny that you've never been a jejemon because before, the more jejemon you are, the more in you are. But those were the days. Anyways, so after I've read the sheet of paper, I've decided to read my special paper all over again. My special papers are those papers that has been sentimental to me ever since it was written. And I so another sheet of papers with doodles. I laughed hard because of it. I've decided I wanted to blog some of it but I wanted to blog things that hasn't been offensive for some. haha! Some of my doodles expresses my hatred for my past enemies and I thought that it wouldn't be nice if I post that doodles here when I've already moved on with everything. So I choose a paper that expresses nothing but love.  And I guess this is it. This piece of back to back letter is a presentation of my high school siblings' love for me. Yes, I'm not just sugar-coating it but its true. Well, you decide. haha!


Okay, so I think that it must be unfair if I just posted this with no explanation of what the hell is written on it. haha! So I thought of explaining some things with you guys. 
  1. ze "I love you - TJ" with an orange circle on it - well, it was clearly a prank of one of my friends, Rodelina Dario. She didn't wrote any true name on it but the handwriting says it all. haha. So she wrote it because back in high school, I had a a small crush in one of our friends (well, name is clearly stated, right?) and that time it was still on the tip of the iceberg.
  2. ze "Iolablair" thingy -- it was written by our class president and also a good friend, Edresa. She wrote "Iolablair" because that time, we were both addicted to the tv series Gossip Girl and because I love the character of Blair Waldorf in the series, she calls me like that. haha.
  3. ze "dream love/ dreamlab" thingy in a pen writing -- I use to make code names and I clearly use that code name for some one. Just guess who's that for. haha!
  4. ze "kerengkeng" word in the sky blue ink -- it was written by one of my closest bestfriend, Jennifer Chan. The term kerengkeng is a term use to describe a flirt. We both use it with each other to represent our to overacting feeling when our crushes does something good for us. haha
  5. ze "heart broken sabio" thing with the underline -- it was written by Carmela Alora and the reason why she did was because, according to her, there's one guy who added her in her Y!M that has a name of "heart broken sabio" I don't know if its true but yeah, that's funny. 
And the rest is part of the history. haha! It was our christmas party when they wrote it. We actually wrote one for each other because it was an activity prepared by our adviser. High school is really fun when you are surrounded with beautiful people. Not just by face but also by heart. I was really blessed to have bunch of friends like them that I actually treat as my additional siblings. I just miss them so much. I just have to reminisce with these shits to bring back every good thing that happened to me back then. BTW, I named this blog "Rainbow 2009" because every message is written in different colors and it was writter Christmas 2009. TPH


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento