Martes, Abril 3, 2012

First Touch

It's not what you think it is, if you know what I mean. haha! Anyways, I haven't done any blog post since I started my summer vacation. So here it is! The day after our bloody Final Examination, my brother together with his friends organized a swimming outing to finally start off the summer vacation. 

So a night before we drove out of town, I actually attended a crazy party together with some high school friends. Well, it's not as crazy as what happened to my twins friends. That night some of my friends gone to our house to prepare for the party since our house the somewhat closest to the event venue. They arrive at our house late so we were also that in that party. I actually thought of not going since my real barkada doesn't plan to go, I hesitate but then when I thought of how hard it is to organize such party and how sad it is to see that some of your friends didn't think of how hard it is to organize for it to be perfect and just mess it up because they're lazy and whatever, I thought I wouldn't let her efforts be put aside. So I came. To my surprise, we (high school friends) just occupied a table and when I say a a table, it is just one table of ten. Yes, we were just ten there. Well, the whole party is cute and sassy, but I find her mobile bar and photo booth really entertaining for some parts are dull because you don't know those people who participated in it. As usual, the after party was the most memorable part of it. People has gone crazy with their cupcake in one hand and cupcake icing on the other, putting it in everybody everywhere and running really wild all over the place. Of course, I wasn't able to spare myself from this because, even if you beg people to not put icing on you, they will. And yes, so after all these craziness and we settled down in our table thinking that it was the first time we got over-powered with college friends. Because usually, we high school friends are the craziest in a party. No matter how many we were, we were able to over-power and almost control the party. haha! But this time we've got over-powered. And yes my friend were not the drunk ones. Haha! It's payback time, yes! Luckily those drunk ones are close to us too so we didn't have a hard time sobering them up, making them realize how crazy they were in front of us. So that was happen the night  right after our last exam. BTW, here's some pictures of the party we came.

(L-R) JJ Adonis, Stefft Villalon, Yours truly, Angel Malonga, MJ Clamar, Macaire Garcia

HS friends plus some close college friends with the debutante

the only high school friends who came plus Mara and Bridget

duck face

just another happy shot


My one and only picture with icing on my face. lol


So, we go on to the swimming party. We drove south to Laguna and headed to Splash Island. We've got discount in our tickets that's why we decided to go there. And yes there were tons of people queuing for a ticket in replace of the voucher we've got. So before we entered the water park, we got stuck for a long time in the parking lot. Why? Because my great brother left two keys inside the car and the tickets were stuck inside too. So we waited about almost 2-3 hours just to fix it. Luckily, my brother's friend were able to find someone who can open it. But after we finally opened the car, before we could enter, one of my brother's friend got swindled by a girl outside the waterpark because of the discount he might get not think that the ticket that were sold to him was already used. haha! So when we finally entered, we saw a huge number of people after all the hassles that we've been through we've thought of just letting go of our 250 pesos and just transfer to a more peaceful place to swim but then we thought of just spending our day in the Balsa River just to not waste our effort and time going in. So we changed our clothes and we dropped our thing in the car because we thought that there's no one whose willing to guard it for the sake of the others. After spending some time at the Balsa River, a river-like pool where you just need to go with the flow of water, we've decided to try Twisted Palms, where you would slide with a partner in a salbabida that looks like infinite symbol, and after that we tried to visit the Agos Grandes but the wave are still close so we just decided to eat and take pictures in the car. After we finished eating, we tried again the Agos Grandes, a wave pool, and we stayed there for ages! haha. The waves are too strong so after that, we all felt body pains. So after we tried the Agos Grandes, we've tried Magellan's Drop, where you slide on chest with mats in a long slide, and it was so amazing just spare me with the fact that I came latest among those I slide with. And the latter part are all part of the history. haha! We may looked like we didn't enjoyed the trip. But everything is totally worth it. BTW, here's some pictures of our swimming outing. TPH






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento