Sabado, Hunyo 16, 2012

New Lifestyle

I guess, this is something blog worthy. Lol. I notice that I always blog something unrelated about my daily life. So I promise myself that I will only be blogging about things that it certainly related to me. Haha! :) So the first thing on my list is this one.

Last May 5, my brother and I started our 1 month promo session with Fitness First, ABS-CBN. We actually thought that we may not be able to get the most out of it. Of course, since we're both lazy in our own ways. Haha. But then when we started it, we really liked it and we just kept on coming back! Funny thing is, the more we get exhausted from our workout the more we wanted to go the next day. Maybe because we really wanted to see results. Anyways, when we were there we were assisted by Ate Toni Kay. She is really friendly and we really felt comfortable with her assistance. She was so jolly and she do not look like she's gonna kill you with workouts. Haha!

This was our bestfriend that let it pass through the ELJ Building. :) Our gym was on the Fifth Floor and you need to borrow this Visitor's Pass in exchange of your I.D to enter the ELJ Building. It is one of the most important thing you must not lost when your inside the building. :)




The first and second picture is the treadmill that became everyone's love when it's cardio time. It's one of the most easiest to learn and basic cardio machine found on FF. The third one is the stair stepper that became my love. Well, second love because I love the most is the one beside the stationary bike if you know what I mean. I just don't know what it's called and I also forgot to take a picture of it. Haha! The stair stepper is one of the cardio machine that requires less panting since I hate panting really hard. Haha! This machine makes you sweat too much without catching your breath unlike treadmill that you need to be panting before you'll see sweat in your body. Haha! 






This pictures are view from the coffee bar table area. I was so tired that time that I decide to just take some pictures for my blog photo. Though the pictures hardly had a good quality. Haha!




Whenever I feel tired from doing my cardio, I sit on this corner think of something or what I should do next. This is one of the most funny scene outside the gym. A very big glowing Mcdonald's sign that makes you drool for some. Haha! It's a very good distraction actually. It makes you hungry. Thankfully, I have never been tempted by this sign. Haha!


TPH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento