Martes, Mayo 15, 2012

Own Definition of Summer 2

In spite of my busy schedule, I still get to do the thing I really enjoy doing. Watching Asian Series! This time I wasn't able to watch new series except for two. I watched series from our DVD collection that we had for quite some time now. I enjoyed watching it because it's been a long time since I watched something with our DVD player. Haha! So I thought of watching series that I really really love watching. Series that even if I watch a million of times I will never get tired of watching it again. Here is the list of the series I've watched and a must-watch for the others. :)


First thing on my second list is Dream High 2 which I really really recommend for Koreanovela lovers. It's a sequel of the most successful Korean Series in 2011, Dream High. At first, you will really think that it's nothing close to Dream High. You'll say that you'll just regret watching it because you will just keep on comparing it with the season 1. These things are the most heard things when you watch the episode 1 of this series. Yes, episode 1 is such a disappointment as a sequel but when you are able to watch the episode 2 onwards, you'll see the great story of it. It may still be nothing close to season 1 but it is good enough to watch. I enjoyed watching this series not because it is Dream High but because of the characters. Not thinking that it is a sequel of the DH1 you will really love this series! My personal favorite is JB! He's so cute and very talented. Though at some scene he really seems conceited but the other are awesome! He's one of JYP's newest discovery. And thinking that he's only 17 yrs old! It's really something to brag about. He's the blonde guy, by the way. :) One of the best thing that made this series remarkable is the scene where Hye Sung became an outcast in the school and when she discovered all of the apples she gave her schoolmate back in her locker. I really cried a lot that time, literally! I felt sad thinking that Hye Sung who used to be the most friendly girl in the school became an outcast to the point that even her best friend backed out from her. But the loveliest thing on this series is whenever JB says to So Ra "You really not pretty when you're crying, so don't cry. STOP" I die a little inside whenever I hear his "tuk"(Korean for Stop). He really looks cute when he's doing it! Haha




The next thing on the list is Gokusen 2 and 3 that I've watched 3 times each already. haha! I'm such a fan, I know! It's actually a trilogy but I only love these two series. I'm a fan of this kind of shows where someone who looks so weak is actually someone really strong. Yes, that character is Kumiko Yamaguchi who is the star of this trilogy. But what I really love about these shows are the cute characters! Especially Tsuchiya Hikaru and Yabuki Hayato of season 2 and Kazama Ren, Ogata Yamato, Honjo Kengo and Kuraki Satoru of season 3. But of course my personal favorite is Yabuki Hayato portrayed by Akanishi Jin and Kazama Ren played by Miura Haruma! Haha! I love them so much. They look so hot but they have this playful character that made them look really cool!


Next is Sassy Girl Chun Hyang which I watched 2 times already. What I love about this series is Jae Hee who played Mong Ryong! Who looks so innocent and hot and cool. Haha! How he loves Chun Hyang and how he always acts so cool about everything. :) I just hate Ajusshi and Chae Rin noona who played such a fox and vixen. I hate them big time! Haha! (Carried Away ang peg?)


And of course, my newest discovery, Color of Woman. It's a come back project for Jae Hee who just finished his service in military that time. It's a story of two people that ended their first love 10 yrs ago because of misunderstanding. Jun Su and So Ra that are college sweethearts find themselves close again after 10 yrs of living separately. Meanwhile, So Ra's best friend, Chan Jin who is also close to Jun Su as if they were brothers, find himself in love with his best friend for 10 yrs now. And Jin Ju, So Ra's housemate and friend, fell in love with Jun Su because she sees her dream man in him. A rich, handsome man who can turn her to a Cinderella. Thinking that both So Ra and Jin Ju share a common taste when it comes to guys they frequently fight because of jealousy and such. Haha! Enough with the plot. You can read it in the link that I've given. :) My personal favorite? Hhhm. At first, it's Jae Hee because he's actually the reason why I watch this series but on the latter part of the story. I came to love Chan Jin played by Shim Ji Ho. His best friend aura with the playboy personality makes him really hot! Haha! His smile can kill! Seriously, I wonder why I'm still alive right now. He got this cute smile that makes you smile together with him. I actually wished Chan Jin and So Ra ended up together because their chemistry really rocks! Haha. :) TPH

4 (na) komento:

  1. Eeh, I love some koreanovela's too. Find it inspiring at some point :)

    Please join my giveaway if you have time! :)
    http://vinayabut.blogspot.com/2012/05/bedazzle-x-big-blog-theory-blog.html

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you! It's making me have a new perspective in life whenever I watch some. :) Stories are great too.

      Aww. I would love to! Thank you! I hope you win! :)

      Burahin
  2. I love watching koreanovelas too :) and I love dream high! :)

    btw, please join my giveaway if you haven't yet :)
    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-giveaways.html

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. It's cute right? And they have a good choice of characters! =)

      I would love to! Thanks!

      Burahin