Miyerkules, Disyembre 28, 2011

Thomasian Way to Celebrate Christmas

Photos powered by: Instagram

Paskuhan is one of the most awaited yearly tradition of University of Santo Tomas. It has been a 6 year tradition for me to attend Paskuhan with my friends. 

Partying like a boss! :)

Left to right: Ms. Dada, Ms. Tina, Darryl, Yours Truly

Serious faces, for the win! :)



Of course it would have been nice to spend it with your beloved friends who can make you laugh for the entire night. As for me, it's my bitches that do this job for me. This year, two of my friends did not attend Paskuhan and four of them spent it with their love ones. Sad to say, we were not able to see each other because of the congested network. So I spent it with my other friends, Angel Malonga, Carmela Alora, Carlo Cariaso, Darryl Taduran and Steffy Villalon. We also saw two of our high school teachers Ms. Tina Reyes and Ms. Dada Niño. This year may not be the best Paskuhan but it's good enough to end 2011 school days. :) 


Photos by: Angel Malonga

Another Paskuhan tradition is attending it with your most spectacular casual clothes. This year, I didn't actually prepare for this year's Paskuhan that's why I came up with this outfit. Cozy cropped shirt from Artwork paired with a nice D.I.Y. shorts is perfect for such event. You need to sit anywhere, everywhere that's why you have to dress comfortably. Because of huge crowd during the event, you cannot settle in one place plus it would be hard for you to find your friends because of the congested network, so you need to roam around the whole campus. It would be impossible to walk around with heels so you would need a comfortable flats by Tomato. TPH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento