Lunes, Enero 9, 2012

Just a Little Cute Nightmare

I actually thought of blogging about Christmas and New Year but since I have no time uploading pictures from the said event, I can't do a blog about it. I'll just post a late blog about it when I have time, I swear. :)

Last night, I tried to review for my examination for Tuesday but because I had a long day, I felt my sleepiness earlier than the usual. So I decided to sleep. Well, sleep is just as normal as my other sleeping night except for one thing. I had this dream that made me smile a lot today but it also made me feel a real heartache. (Yea, seriously. I felt it the rest of the day!) My dream goes like this: I am in a room, familiar to me as if it was my home. I was together with a familiar cute looking guy. I don't know how it happened, but we actually became a couple in my dream. Well, I actually dreamed about this years ago to become real. haha. Anyways, we were kinda happy. We tried to hide that relationship with our relatives but my stingy brother discovered us together. I know right? This is crazy! haha. Oh well, and then we still continued our relationship not until I realized that he's still has his girlfriend. At first, I think I'm okay with it but thinking twice about it, it makes me bad. So I think about it thoroughly in my dreams and then I came up with my decision. I called him and told him that I'm not okay to have our relationship while he still has his girlfriend. What happened? He hang up his phone and then I felt really sad. I tried to go out with my friends just to keep my mind busy but I felt that I wanted to share my feelings about it but I thought that even though I already end our relationship, it was not right to have it on the first place thinking that I know his relationship with his girlfriend from the start. So I kept it to myself and for the whole time I was together with my friends, I was thinking that he should have called me up and told me that we can work out and he can end his relationship with his current girlfriend for me. But I'm sorry it never happened and voila. I woke up from my dream, feeling the heartache that I felt in the last part of my dream. Funny thing while I was in Highway 54 in front of SM Megamall, I was staring in the newly created carpark building created in front of the mall. I was thinking about the guy all the time! haha. I was also thinking about, what is the meaning of that dream, is he still happy with his girlfriend and so on. I haven't talked to him for age so I wouldn't know. Sadly, I was thinking that I want that dream to be real except for the fact that he never call me up again to say sorry and to start anew with me. haha.

I know this dream is crazy, but hello? This is indeed a dream! I never planned it to happen! haha. My point is, dream can be continued to reality just like what happened to me and that effin' feeling I felt. I just want to share it with you guys because as of the moment I can't share it with my friends. :) TPH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento