Lunes, Abril 16, 2012

Own Definition of Summer

Yes. Since summer already ended for me, I wanted to share my vacation with you guys. Besides, I haven't created a posr for almost a month now. So, here it is. The first touch of my summer vacation was when we drove out of Manila to Splash Island to enjoy ourselves as summer is finally taking over. I won't be telling you about here because I already post the details of that getaway here. And yes, we actually enjoyed it.

Every vacation, it has been my tradition to catch up with the miss episodes of my favorite TV Shows or if I discover a new series to watch, I would finish it in no time. This summer, since I already discovered that downloading via uTorrent is actually easier and better than watching series on net where you won't be able to find great qualities, I started to pile up Korean Dramas to watch on my netbook. I did that to enjoy the series spontaneously without the hassle of waiting for the next series to finish downloading. Well, honestly speaking, I piled it up with the intentions of watching it in US because I don't know if downloading via torrent is illegal in their country. I originally planned to spent my summer with the summer loving Florida but because of technicalities, I'm stuck here in the scorching hot Philippines. Anyways, I wanted to share some Korean Dramas that i enjoyed watching this summer. Here it goes!!! haha.


First up is City Hunter. It was the first thing on my list because ABS-CBN are already telecasting it and when I had time, I was able to watch some parts of the drama and it made me want to watch it in Korean Language, of course with subtitles. So, this drama is about betrayal of the country to its loyal and brave soldiers, some of them are Lee Jin Pyo who are played by Kim Sang Joong, and Park Moo Yul who are played by Park Sang Min. Because of this betrayal, sole survivor Lee Jin Pyo planted revenge on the six people who planned the sweep mission and killed his companions. So he kidnapped and raised his friend's son, Lee Yoon Sung, played by Lee Min Ho, to be the City Hunter. Of course, aside from the hot handsome look of Lee Min Ho, what I love about this drama is how he portrayed the character of  the City Hunter and how he majestically made it looked like he's a real deal! haha. The way he looks so playboy with a soft-heart is fantastically felt while you watch the drama! Of course, Kim Young Joo's, played by Lee Joon Hyuk, role spiced up everything and made the look of the City Hunter even better! haha! And of course Kim Nana, played by Park Min Young, looks so naive but brave when you pair her up with the City Hunter it just made Lee Min Ho looked even more stunning! haha! Yes, technically it's all about Lee Min Ho and how he managed to own it!


Next up, is Marry Me, Mary. I actually planned to watch it long before but I always find something better to watch but when i saw my piled Korean Drama, I saw that this was the only thing worthy to watch this summer. Haha! So this story is about Mae Ri, played by Moon Geun Yoong, that had an arrange marriage to pay off his father's debt. But before meeting her groom-to-be, she met the talented happy-go-lucky musician Kang Moo Gyul, played by Jang Geun Suk, who became Mae Ri's fake husband to escape her engagement with Director Byung Jung In, played by Kim Jae Wook. Of course, Mae Ri and Moo Gyul fell in love with each other while Jung In fell silently for Mae Ri too. What I like about this drama is how Jang Geun Suk was able to play a role of a hobo rock musician with a style. Songs he sang in the series made it even better to watch. It is actually nothing really fantastic but still worth watching.


The last but not the least is Dream High. I've grown to be lazy on writing the synopsis of this gorgeous series so if you want to read the synopsis jsut read it on my given link. haha! Sorry, I'm actually kind of sleepy right now. haha! So anyways, everything in this series is just fantastic! You know when I watched a series or even a movie, I always look forward on that moment when the lead role rise up from being the lowest and this series showcase this in every way. From Go Hye Mi's, played by Suzy, story of instant downfall then Jin Guk's, played by Taecyeon, story of rejection then Song Sam Dong's, played by Kim Soo Hyun, story of improvement then Hyun Baek Hee's, played by Ha Eun Jung, story of easy rise and easy fall then Jason's, played by Woo Young, story of love up to the story of change for the better of Kim Pil Suk, played by IU, their rise from being low character is just so amazing! What I most love about this is Taecyeon and how he fell to deeply for Suzy's character. He is just so hot in every aspect! hahaha! I just hate it when he broke his promise to Hye Mi. It's the most heartbreaking scene for me. I literally cried for it! haha! But of course it's also heartbreaking when Jin Guk let go Hye Mi to find her true love which is basically Sam Dong. Awwww! Anyways, aside from Taecyeon's role and every aspect of his character, I also love the Milky Couple! Pil Suk and Jason. How Pil Suk manage to lose weight to find her true love with Jason who is deeply in love with her and liked her when she was still huge. Their cheesy and cute seesaw love team made the drama even better! All in all it was amazing. Thanks to Taecyeon it's my current most favorite drama. And I still haven't watched another drama because I still can't get over in every piece of the story.


So, there you go. These are the reason why I'm surviving hot summer in the Philippines. Some people may not understand my passion for korean dramas but these dramas are making me feel the different sides of life. No matter how tough you look, you'll always be soft with the one person you truly care for the most. Now that I'll be starting with my summer classes, I hope I'll be able to watch more dramas to share with you guys. TPH


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento