Sabado, Abril 28, 2012

Random Thoughts

My 2nd post after summer vacation. Yey! Lol. Anyways, I saw this post from a friend in Facebook where she enumerate some great places she wanted to visit. Well, I too have these list of places to visit. Of course, I plan to fulfill my travel list after graduation, actually, while I'm having work. Yes! I need enough money to fulfill this list and I do not wish to visit these places alone. So I also need to finance the other tickets. I want to fulfill this with my family. :)
  
Here's my Top 10:
Credits to Google for the Pictures


10: Atlantic City - there's no superficial reason why I wanted to visit this place. I've just heard that this place has the lowest tax rate! Haha! Meaning cheaper value for clothes and other finds. This place is a shopping haven for fashion enthusiasts out there. Hence, I will definitely fall in love with this place once I'm able to visit it. Atlantic City is located in New Jersey and the airfare from other state to Atlantic is rather cheap so it's convenient to go to this place even just to shop. Haha


9: Oresund Bridge -This bridge looks really awesome! The reason why I wanted to visit this place is because of this amazingly engineered bridge. The Oresund Bridge is longest bridge in Europe that connects Denmark and Sweden to each other. This underground bridge is design for big vessels to pass the bridge. I don't really wish to visit either Denmark or Sweden but I just want to pass this beautiful Bridge! Haha.


8: Venice, Italy - This place is my dreamland back when I was really young (I'm still young though. Lol). I always wanted to go here because as everybody dreams of visiting Paris, France and climb the Eiffel Tower, I dreamed of walking the peaceful streets of Venice while exploring some majestically silent stores. Europe is still known for being the Fashion Capital of the world which makes Italy still a lovely place to shop.


7: Japan - This place is just full of magnificent things from fashion to technology it has all! This place is one of Asia's pride. I wish to go to this place because of a lot of things. One of those are the Puroland!! Puroland is a Hello Kitty Theme Park! Yes, I'm addicted to Hello Kitty that's why I wanted to go to Puroland. Another reason is because of Cherry Blossom, When Cherry Blossom blooms in a certain season of the year, There are places that is filled with pink petals and places are just so pink! Haha. Last is because I'm a little addicted to JPop because of certain Japanese Drama that I've watched. I really wanted to meet or just see Miura Haruma and Akanishi Jin. They are the two loveliest actors of Japan and I've been a fan of them since Gokusen. Haha! This picture that I've picked to show Japan is a picture of the Shibuya Crossing, the busiest intersection in Japan. Hundreds of people pass this intersection everytime the traffic light turns red. I wanted to cross this street too and be a part of hundreds of people who crosses this intersection


6: Santorini, Greece - Out of all places I wanted to visit, this must be the most quiet place in the list. I really admire the architecture in the neighborhood in Santorini and how people looks really close as neighbors. This place is the best if you just wanted to take a break from stress and anxiety in life.


5: France And because Paris, France is too mainstream for the least of Place to visit. I just picked the whole France itself! When people put France in their list, it is always associated with Paris. I, too, want to visit the Eiffel Tower, the Arch the Triomphe, the Louvre Pyramid but beside these common tourist spot of France, I also wanted to go to Versailles, France and see the Versailles Palace. I recently read a blog post from Camille Co about Versailles Palace and I really fell in love at first sight when I saw the picture. It looks like our dream "Castle far far away", girls. Haha! So, here is the link of Camille Co's fashion blog post about Versailles.


4: Las Vegas, Nevada - Of course, the great, wild Las Vegas, Nevada! I don't know but since I saw the pictures of my brother and sister in Vegas, I fell with it. I really wanted to go there. Why? Because of how bright that city is. I wanted to see every building sparkle around me while I tour around the city. I want to do something crazy in this city. Haha! Effects of the movie Hangover. :) I want to tell myself "What happen in Vegas stays in Vegas"


3: Macau - A trip to Macau is one of my dream vacation. Because I wanted to visit Venice, I fell in love with this place after I saw it in the Korean Series "Boys Over Flower". It is the Asian Venice! Don't you think it's amazing to have a Venice closer to you? Yes, I feel that! Hence, Macau became one of my closest-to-reality dream vacation.


2: Manhattan, New York - Just like what I told you about Las Vegas, I wanted things sparkling around me and I guess this is one of those place that sparkles. Haha. I became really addicted to Manhattan, New York since I started watching Gossip Girl. I'm dying to walk the busy streets of Upper East Side with designer clothes and everything. I wanted to feel super rich for once! Haha. I consider this place as a like catwalk. Every streets, every pedestrian lane are catwalk where people walk graciously with their prettiest clothes. The most liberated place for me but in a good way. :)


1: Seoul, South Korea - And of course, at the number one spot is Seoul, South Korea. Since I became addicted to Korean Dramas, I wanted to go to this place! I wanted to meet Lee Min Ho, JB, SNSD, Jung Yong Hwa, Taecyeon, Lee Dae Hae, Yoo Eun Hye, etc. This is my current travel dream. Aside from the Korean Actors that I'm dying to see, I also wanted to explore Korea's culture. I want to wear a Hanbok and learn some traditional courtesy of eveyone. I also would want to eat authentic Korean Food because whenever I see characters in Korean Drama eating, I thought that what they're eating must be really delicious because of their expression while eating. Haha! And of course, Korean Fashion! They're statements are cute and chic that's why I wanted shop in Korea plus their make-ups and hairstyle! I wanted to try it all. This is my ultimate dream destination. I wanted to visit this place for a long time. A month, perhaps? Haha! Or even a week. I know 3 days is not enough to explore each of these things I love about Korea. I wouldn't just want to see and take a picture of tourist spot, I want to explore Korea. I wouldn't just want to visit Korea, I want to experience Korea. :) TPH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento