Martes, Mayo 15, 2012

Sugar-Coated Messages

It's been a year since I change my phone and I was surprise when I opened my old phone today and found some text messages way back 2010 and early 2011. It was so nostalgic when I am reading each personal messages sent for me. It was the best thing to see when you're already having doubts about old friendship. :) Some of these messages was sent for my birthday, the others are for graduation.  This made me realize that one of my best birthdays was my 17th birthday. Well, at least better than my 18th. Haha! That birthday, I was able to celebrate it with both my ITB babies and SMPLCTY family. Plus I get to have 3 cakes from 3 groups of people I love the most: ITB, SMPLCTY and of course my family. Yey, right? Then you get to add this sugar-coated messages with the big card Pau gave me as a bonus. Super fun! Haha! Come to think of it, I'm a lot happier that year than on my debut. 

Well, it's been my past-time now to share with you some of the things that makes me really happy. So I figure out a way to share those text messages with lesser hassle. So I forward it to my phone right now because I can take screen caps of it on my iPhone. I get to choose 13 messages than almost made me cry again. :) I'll be posting some names of the people who sent a message but for the others, I'm sorry I forgot. =) I still love you, though! Find you messages here!

P.S. : I used my dad's sim card to forward this messages so never mind the name Daddy Sabio as the one who send it. Haha!















Message 1: Raymund Tabora's Graduation GM
Message 2: Anael Bautista's Graduation GM
Message 3: Rode Dario's Graduation GM part 1
Message 4: Rode Dario's Graduation GM part 2
Message 5: Sorry. :(
Message 6: Franco Sena's excuse for not making it to my birthday party. Haha! But it's cute though.
Message 7: Timothy Marquez' birthday greetings. He's 2nd to greet that time, by the way. Haha!
Message 8: Jen Chan's cutest greeting for me.
Message 9: Sorry. :(
Message 10: Sorry. :(
Message 11: Sorry. :(
Message 12: Sorry. :(
Message 13: Abigael Ferrer's random sweet group message

I'm sorry I really have a bad memory but you know I love you! Whoever sent those lovely messages that I don't remember. Hehe! TPH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento