Linggo, Hunyo 17, 2012

Golden Rule

I just happen to notice, there are people who don't want to make themselves a laughing stock but made fun of others. I mean, how do you wish to earn respect from others if you can't even give respect to another person? It just sickened me to see how affected and insulted people are when others laugh at them but when it's their time to laugh at someone else, they don't even feel anything bothering. I'm really disappointed with this kind of people thinking that I felt bad when he got insulted when I told him that his friends are making fun of him just for the sake of jokes and laugh trips. Then, a day after that I found him making fun of another guy with bunch of bullies. Why do you think he has the guts to be insulted by simple jokes made by his friends when that insults were not even close to how much the bullied guy has ever had. I mean, at least he has true friends and the insults are just jokes and are never true but what the bullied guy have are insults that are half meant plus he don't even have true friends that truly care for him. 

Sorry for my poor English. I just wanted to share this thought. I guess this will be my shortest post for the blog. :) TPH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento