Sabado, Hulyo 14, 2012

Get Fit, Run

I know I should blog about this a week ago, but because of  the queues of pending schoolwork that I need to finish before its deadline, I happened to postpone it a little too much. Enough of my blog routine of saying sorry for not blogging regularly, I still have tons of things to say about this one. It is something big! Just kidding. Anyways, it is about this, uhm, lets just say a mini marathon. I've already post last time our choice of having this new healthy lifestyle. So in addition to our regular exercise and a little diet, we decided to join run and marathon. We've been eyeing to this since our first run, Run For Ilog Pasig. I mean, we wanted to join more race, but because of our lazy tactics, we never had the chance to join another race, that year. So, now that we started this crazy lifestyle, we were able to join one.


Get Fit, RUN is a wellness race event that was held last July 8 at Quirino Grandstand. It was event organize buy HyperSports that wanted to promote and encourage everyone to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle through fitness and sports. Get Fir Run was there first major road race event that gone through with the theme Get Fit Now, Get Into Sports. My brother and his friends took the 5k run while I, a very lazy individual, took the 3k run. Haha! Well, enough of the talk and introduction. I'll just post some pictures I was able to capture during the event.

Mainstream Kuya Mang Tataho. I think about 20 Taho Vendors was in the event before the race starts.
I was together with my my brother and two of his friends in the event. My brother is the one at the middle, by the way.
I've playing around before the race. Lol
And yes! I made it to the finish line. I would be shamed of if I wasn't able to. :) TPH




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento