Linggo, Agosto 5, 2012

FILIPINOxITALIAN

I can think of any other title for this blog. Though I was planning to do this blog since Wednesday, I still haven't thought of any good title. Anyways, it has been a month since my high school started to make Wednesday Lunch as our mini reunion. Well, it's solely because our friends from the CTHM-HRM were making food for the Albertus Magnus Building every Wednesday in the Patio Maria Cafeteria a.k.a 'cafcaf'. Haha! So last Wednesday, I wasn't actually planning on going there because we have a makeup classes on that hour. But then, weather must have used its ways, classes were suspended 12PM that day at I was able to come there and meet my high school friends. At 1PM the cafeteria will be closed so I together with my friends Pauline, Anael and Erica decided to go to SM North EDSA because I wanted to look for a gift for my brother. :) So when we were already at SM, we thought of just spending the rest of the day in Pauline's house since Pauline and I haven't eaten our lunch yet. We decided to make something to eat. Something new, and something a little challenging. So we made Pesto Pasta and Garlic Toasts. Yey! :)




So our ingredients? For the toast are White Loaves and  Garlic Margarine. For the Pesto are Basil Leaves, Spanish Sardines, Evaporated Milk, Garlic and of course, the Pasta.


Our chef? None other than Erica Macamay assisted by Pauline Chavez for the Pesto. For the Toasts, Anael and I were the one assigned to it. :)


These are our finish products! Yummm! But wait there's more ...






We decided to plate our meals! Haha. Yes, maybe we're out of our minds trying to be a chef for a day. Haha! :) The plates arranged respectively (Mine, Pauline's, Erica's, Anael's). TPH







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento