Biyernes, Agosto 10, 2012

1 Week Suspension

Who says suspension are fun? Yes, maybe if it's one day or two but when it becomes 1 week, you're kidding right? Plus the fact that in exchange for this 1 week suspension are homes and lives of innocent Filipinos, it just got serious. 1 whole week of no classes means no allowance for the whole week, meaning no money. No classes means nothing to do, nothing to work on. No classes means no time to see your friends and have a casual chat with them every breaks. See? It's no fun having a lot of suspension! I've been stuck at our house for 3 days now and I'm serious going insane if I won't do anything. All I did is to watch koreanovela, eat, read Fifty Shades then sleep. It's getting really bored! So tadaaa! I put on a trial makeup and pose on my vain pictures. Haha! It made me entertained! (Yes, I'm a super vain girl! Haha!) So excuse me for the vain pictures. :) Oh, and by the way, Thank you Cyberlink Youcam for being my vain partner in crime. TPH


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento