Martes, Oktubre 16, 2012

Big MOA Love

There's not much to say about this post. Haha. My brother was the one who took the pictures from the Toy Expo when we've gone to MOA. He had my phone that day because even though he knew we'll need phone sto communicate if we finished our own businesses on MOA, he forgot to bring his phone and no one in his friend did. So I decided to leave my phone to him since I have someone who has a phone by my side.

So, it was me who wanted to go to MOA. Why? Because I won to MOA's Twitter Promo. Lucky me, I won a Havaianas Slippers all for free! :) Yes, FREE! Haha. That was the same day Pauline should've spent the day to Star City because of her subject but then she has no one to go with that day so she decided to come to our place knowing that I had plan of going to MOA to claim my prize. We went to MOA together with my brother and two of his friends. Coincidentally, Carmela was there too and we were able to spend the day together. :) Claim my prize in the Admin Office of MOA then ate waffles are Sebastian's. :) We actually spent most of our time thinking where to eat and bond before we decided to go to Sebatian's. Haha. :) Enough of the details, here are our some pictures from my phone. TPH











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento