Martes, Oktubre 16, 2012

Oppa Saengil

I backlogged this post too long. I should've posted about this two months ago but because of my laziness, it all goes down today. EVERYTHING. One time big time! Haha! :)

So my brother celebrated his birthday two months ago. That was the first time, we'll be celebrating us, just the two of us. For my brother, it has been a tradition to invite friends to come over and celebrate his birthday with them and of course, it has also been a tradition to celebrate it with family. This time, I was the only family to celebrate it with him so we just decided to lunch out since he'll be spending dinner with friends. We've been wondering what to it that day since we both didn't try eating too much of a fancy restaurant. He wanted Peri-peri originally but then he told me that he wanted to try something else. So here we are tried Seoul Garden for the first time! :)



Seoul Garden is a Korean Restaurant that offers buffet smoked grill Korean barbecues and bento boxes that can satisfy your Korean cravings. :)




We both ordered bento box since we're both on diet. Hahaha. No, seriously, I should be at school by 1 that day so we can't afford to go buffet that time. :)




Since, I backlogged this post for two months. I barely remembered what we ordered but as far as I can remember my order is like a Cream Dory Katsu and my brother's is beef teriyaki-ish food. And we are both served with bottomless Iced Tea! The food was yummy! Everything from the sides from the viand itself, it scrumptious! Haha




And look what are dessert! For the longest time we haven't eaten Ice Cream since that day. So it actually became a cheat day! No time for diet that day. Haha! It was a coffee flavored Ice Cream and it tastes good! Even though I don't eat anything with coffee, this one is an exemption! This taste really good, I didn't even felt my coffee phobia or is it just that I haven't eaten Ice Cream for so long that I suddenly appreciate it that much? :) TPH





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento