Huwebes, Nobyembre 8, 2012

Pick UP the PACE

My first fun run alone. It's supposed to be my August run but because of the inclined weather that month, it was pushed on September. Pick UP the Pace is a fun run organized by Engineering students of UP Diliman. I was supposed to be accompanied by my brother for the whole race but because of his sudden affection with alcohol before that day, he wasn't able to wait for me. Haha. This is my first run, using my new Nike Lunar Victory and Nike+. Well, that made my run alot better. Haha!

I know I'm babbling so much words now, so enough of it and let's proceed to the pictures. Hehe








And ta-dah! What I won for the race. :) My first ever earned medal for a running event. I was able to in the top 40 of my category. And for some that is still wondering where did I got the Forever 21 GC, it was a price for Patricia Prieto's giveaway in collaboration with SM Mall of Asia. :) I picked it up the same day as my race day so I guess it made sense that I have it here, right? :) TPH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento