Huwebes, Enero 3, 2013

Paskuhan 2012

Oh hello loves. :) Since I have backlogged too much of things, I decided to just move on and post something that are up to date. And since my Facebook account is currently locked (and it sucks!), I don't have much choice but to post some of my pictures here rather than filling an album in Facebook. :) But since I'm just blogging through my new phone, I'm afraid I'll just post somethings that I have pictures here in my phone.



First up is Paskuhan 2012. I was hesitant at first if I would go or not since 75% of my friends think that it's already boring. Not to mention the superstition of the Mayan calendar's end of the world that day. :) But of course, since I never break a tradition, I came. It's already the 7th consecutive Paskuhan that I was able to attend to. And luckily there are still 25% of my friends that came and I was able to spend it with them. :)










As for the outfit, I wore a neon green pullover from Forever 21 and pair it with a neon pink skirt from Charlotte Russe. To make the look even better I wore pink bib necklace and neon pink and yellow spike arm candies that I got from a cheap store. :) I used a pink wedge from Charlotte Russe to top the outfit of but since I am going to Paskuhan, I had to change into flats/sandals but of course, it has to be neon and comfortable. The sandals is from Jessica from the SM Department Store. As for the bag, it's vintage. TPH

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento