Huwebes, Enero 3, 2013

Holidays, Oh Holidays

Oh, hello 2013. It's been three days since we all welcome this new year with a bang. I mean, literally with a bang especially for us Filipinos that never missed the chance to celebrate New Year with fireworks and firecrackers. Even though it's rather dangerous to use it but of course, we're all hard-headed. Well, as for us, the highlights of our Christmas and New Year is this: 


Our attempt of having a complete family by Facetime. :) The four of us here in the Philippines celebrating Christmas together plus my eldest brother and sister plus my only niece celebrating it in Florida. 


And of course, another family picture for New Year together with our meal for the Media Noche. :)

1 komento:

  1. Hey guys! I'm having a giveaway on my blog right now, feel free to join =))) Here's the link http://loisbaguio.blogspot.com/2013/05/tolb-x-oasap-giveaway.html …

    TumugonBurahin