Sabado, Mayo 30, 2015

Reintro...

I can’t believe it! It’s been ages since I changed my blog name (switched from The Pink Huckleberry  to The Asian Pepper Project) yet I haven’t posted anything! Gaaahh!

So… Why The Asian Pepper Project?

It kind of originated back when I tried to setup an online shop. You’re supposed to have a good name for a shop, right? Thinking it’ll become big (of course, I thought it’ll be big. What kind of owner am I if I thought otherwise?), I thought of using a name that’ll have a good ring when you mention it and at the same time classy.

I want something hot... Spice.. spice is hot… but not classy.
Spicy… too obvious.. also not classy.
Pepper! Shouts the proper amount of hot and classy!
Next, me… something that I can add to pepper but it’s me.
Asian! I’m an Asian… Asian Pepper sounds good!

And that’s how you create a name for your business. Unfortunately, I’m not a good business woman. Well, I’m too shy to be a business woman.  So…

That leaves us to this. Since I spent a night thinking of that name, I don’t want it to just be a thing of the past and be forgotten. Hence, the blog name. Plus, The Pink Huckleberry doesn’t have a good ring on it.

Anyway, name aside. I think it’s just proper to reintroduce myself. Still Iola Sabio, nothing’s changed in that. Oh! But did I forgot to mention that I’m not a Parrishan? Yup! You read that right. I’m now living in Par…rish! :) Parrish, FL to be exact. Currently living with my parents(whose been living here since I turn 18) and my sister’s family, including my two nieces (whom we adore the most). Basically, I graduated last Apr ’14 finishing with a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology(why thank you) then migrated here as soon as I have everything I need and the rest is history.

Oh, I also have a job! True story: it’s basically a late 21st birthday(which kind of lame, by the way. No booze… house party with none of my friends… celebrated as a dual party with one of my sister’s friend’s farewell) gift for me since I was hired almost immediately after my birthday. About my work? Let’s not talk about that, shall we? Or at least not yet.

Anyway, long story short. I’m still me, trying to live as a normal person in Florida. Separated with my friends and the life that I’ve grown comfortable with.

I think this time, I can try to update the blog more often than not. I won’t make promises but I’ll try!

Thanks!

TAPP
(Hell yes! Definitely using that one! :) )

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento