Sabado, Mayo 30, 2015

TV-rama



Oh yea! Definitely writing ahead of time! Catching up for years (or months!) that we lost. So… topic…topic...topic…………………. TOPIC! TV fucking shows!



Since I migrated in the US, this has become my constant. I’ve grown fond of spending most of my time, binge watching all the TV shows that I can watch. It’s my personal slice of heaven!




Oh, don’t get me wrong… I tried some new stuff. I played tennis, I read more books, I blog (wait... scratch that! We all know I didn’t even try :) ), hell, I even tried baking…BAKING!! But no, my heart belongs to TV SHOWS and with my newly found best friends: Netflix, Hulu, Shush and Amazon Prime… I just found my routine. I know I may sound lonely, or crazy but c’mon! who doesn’t love good ‘ol TV shows! And when I say shows, I mean A LOT! Back in the Philippines, I used to watch a few handpicked TV shows: How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girl (both ended while I was still in PH), Glee (which ended just recently), New Girl (2 seasons! But I’m catching up!!), Awkward (Thank you Camille Co for introducing this), and of course, (the ever so teasing, forever cliff-hanger, once every TWO FUCKING YEARS) Sherlock BBC. Well, I tried Community but… ehh.




So when I discovered my best friends, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. My first victim? Dear ‘ol Suits! I mean, WHO CAN SAY NO TO HARVEY FREAKIN’ SPECTER? Hotshot NYC lawyer who can close everything! And I mean it, EVERYTHING! Bet he can even close me. Ha! Kidding! That started my addiction. When I finally caught up with the latest season of Suits, I moved on with the next… The Vampire Diaries! Probably, my first kryptonite (After Gossip Girl) since I binge watched 5 freakin’ season non-stop! And also, it’s IAN FUCKING SOMERHALDER. Who wouldn’t want that? But like all good things, it didn’t last. So my next target? Once Upon A Time. Honestly, at first I found it silly. You can’t blame me! The first episode is mostly fairytale plus poor SFX but you know what got me? SHERIFF YUMMY GRAHAM (Did I just say yummy?!)!!! When I saw him, my first reaction was “That’s gonna be Christian Grey!!!” But spoiler alert… he died. Then there came CAPTAIN HOOK! So I continued to watch it. Oh, oh! Have you watch the current season finale?? UGGGH! All the emotions and feelings that comes with! Anyway…

After that, it just came natural.. By the time I'm done with OUAT, the tv show season started (you know, that time of the year when most TV shows starts with a new season or one start with a series premiere). So my addiction? Gave me list of shows to watch. :) First on my list? The Red Band Society. Well, it's not actually something that I would've watched in the first place but weeks of watching from Hulu (and all the freakin' ads), TRBS series teaser just caught my attention. Also, it just so happened that I have nothing to do during it's timeslot. Plus, the idea of staying tune in a series over TV excites me! :) You know, I'm used to binge watching series or just downloading or streaming it over the internet. But watching it directly from TV? It amaze me! So... I started to watch TRBS. Turns out, I actually do enjoyed it (plus you can't deny the fact that Dr. McAndrew is sizzling hot!!). Unfortunately, FOX thought otherwise and cancelled the show halfway. Anyway, after that? Gotham came to my list! However, still haven't caught up after watching 2 episodes. I'm planning to, though! Before season 2 starts!


Then, The Flash came to my life! That actually started my obsession with spin-offs. :) While watching The Flash, the story of Arrow intrigued me. So... Arrow happened and boy did I enjoyed every single moment of it! :) I was so in loved with Oliver Queen! As in! Plus, you can't hide the fact the Arsenal is one hell of a hottie, too!

I won't bore you with the details of all other series that I'm watching right now (I know this has been too much!) but the rest of the series on my list right now are The Originals (The Vampire Diary spin-off), Happyland (just one of those teeny-bopper chick flick series with Sadie from Awkward's exboyfriend is the lead actor), Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (one that I thank Netflix for!), Constantine...


Oh! And before I forgot! FREAKIN' Supernatural!!!! It actually started with my friends obsession for it, then I just had nothing to watch at that time. So I finally tried to watch it. Turns out, the hell I would love it! DEAN FUCKING WINCHESTER and all. :) Definitely one of my favorite! Plus this started my unhealthy infatuation with Jensen Dean. Ha!


Anyway... long story short, TV series has become my obsession and definitely not regretting any minute of it. It keeps me company whenever I'm doing some errands. Even kept me company when I am on break too! HA! So if you read more and more about TV shows from me for the next 1984238 time, you would have to bear with me! :)


TAPP

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento